TuneList - Make your site Live

Sunday 11 March 2012

Saturday

I've been working in Saturdays due to I changed off days on Sunday for mika's training. Feel like I've always been busy and don't have time for a good rest.

After work, went simpang with Enqi and Cindy for dinner and gaming session. It's the first time for qi to play L4D2. (tank hit her, she flew, and she don't even know why she flew) LOL. Quite funny thou. After that, sit at a coffeeshop to drink teh peng and talk rubbish. The cup is so big lor. Drink till so full wanna puke.

And now, lying on my bed with bi beside me. Trying to get some slp. Need to wakie at 530am for Betty and ah peng wedding. Shag max. And mika got training tomorrow! :( so so so tired..... Maybe I should slp early tomorrow night. Goodnight world~

No comments:

Post a Comment