TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday 16 March 2012

What is life?

This week is one of the most tiring week! Been playing LoL at Crossfire almost everyday after work. Too addicted to that game and can't wait to level up! :D

If you are wondering why such title. Well, because I feel that life is filled with too much of weird people and stuffs. People can be inhuman. People can give up when they want. People can just change in a blink of an eye. What is with all these? Don't you have responsibilities? Do you have serious low IQ or EQ? Are you cold-blooded? Don't you feel appreciative? At all? Why can't you do a fucking simple thing like cherish your love ones?
And the list goes on...

I just feel pissed when people around me behave like this. Its fucking pissing me off especially when I can't do anything to help the other party. I don't like people around me to be sad. I don't like feeling helpless or useless. I want to help! But how?! Sigh~ Even god can't give me the wisdom to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment