TuneList - Make your site Live

Friday 27 April 2012

Dolly Night!

Its been quite a while since a hit a club. This time, its ladies night at Shanghai Dolly to celebrate my baobei twins birthday! Its not the best night I ever had, but it was a good one. I hope both my babes enjoyed that night!
Although I wasn't a goner and got wasted, I was damn high. I couldn't feel my lips and anything I ate was just tasteless -.- all thanks to Enqi and don't know who kept giving me drink nic! Gahh, if everything I drank was mixed, I would be fucking sober. LOL. But the high feeling is good lah. Can say anything you want and all you feel is happy. Okay I think I sound like some idiot now.
First time go club with Sinteh (Cindy), don't know she feel honored or not? HAHA.
Here are the pictures of that party night! The rest are in my Facebook :)

All these shots are exchanged from our drink coupons! 

Happy birthday to Enling and Enqi!! 





Sleeping mode ON. 



No comments:

Post a Comment