TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Flower girl~

Went Club V4 with buddy, Gary, Richard and Eric last Sunday. 2 bottles of Courvoisier and 1 tower of Chang beer. Wasn't in the highest spirit thus drank a lot. I wasn't wasted that night but I suffered memory lost. Haha! And they say, mai mao mai ke bhan~ I received a flower and I didn't know what to do with it. Buddy said, let's go, put the flower in your bag. And yeap, I did just that -.- he then told everyone the next day. And I'm now known as flower girl -.- I really don't know mah! Buddy told me how I behaved that night. And he finds it funny and cute. Dafug? Best is, some scenarios he mentioned, I totally didn't have a clue! Power lah. Baby was fuming mad at the time and state that I got home (I'm sorry baby). But overall, it was a fun fun night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment