TuneList - Make your site Live

Tuesday 9 April 2013

Never treated me fairly.. whatever I do is never enough for you. I'm not perfect But I did my best. My 21st birthday, you gave me a $200 Plus dkny watch. Now, charleen's 21st, you bought her a diamond ring. I really know where I stand now..
I don't earn enough, you also want me give you money. I never once asked money from you.

Electricity and water bill also want me pay. Blame me for using the most as I play computer games and enjoyed the air-conditioning. But, didn't you use also? You used my laptop to watch your shows, using my Wi-Fi with the comfort of your room with the air-conditioning on. How about your other 2 daughters? Aren't they staying here also? So, why everything me?

I'm depressed, pissed, breaking down and desperately in need of fresh air...

No comments:

Post a Comment