TuneList - Make your site Live

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Recently work is good. For the past few days, I've been going out with the sales visiting car marts and dealers. Which made my days past even faster. All I do is sit car and walk. Best part is seeing people I know. Even those faces I've never seen before, but they know me. I think it's weird. During Skyway days, I'm always in office. Why you know me and say me familiar ley? lol.

And back at office, don't know which smart ass start putting cones on white lots. Security said someone reserve. So, my manager asked me to take company cone and put there. Since people can reserve, so can we. Haha! Now whenever I turn in, the cleaner uncle always move away the cone for me to park. It's like become my personal lot. Really a very nice uncle. I'm even feeling so damn paiseh. Thank you uncle :)

I love working under one roof with geminis. With the total of 3 geminis. Equals to, NOISE AND FUN.
Conclusion, I love my job Y(^_^)Y

No comments:

Post a Comment