TuneList - Make your site Live

Thursday 12 June 2014

Just realized about my new flat. The block infront of mine, will have a supermarket, shops and coffee shop!! Omg kind of too late to realize but I really just did! Choosing of this flat cane with zero help. I asked my mum for opinions and all she answered me was "it's your house, you choose lor. You happy can liao" walau. Thanks lor. So, I proceeded with instinct. Some how I just liked the unit number and the block isn't very near to the mrt track and I'm done. 

The day at hdb hub, although my number was less than 100, I did not have any high levels to choose for that unit. The last highest was 6th so just took it. I was like wah anyhow choose also so in demand. Ok ma. Lol. 

Today I was just browsing the catalogue online again and realized about the shop and supermarket. Mad happy because it's so 方便 lah!! Ahhhh! Now I fucking can't wait to move in to a place I call my home. :)) time pass faster pleaseeee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment