TuneList - Make your site Live

Monday 14 July 2014

So much for my new working place. So far so good. They really teaching me slowly.... Lol either they're afraid I can't absorb everything or they're busy flying. Boss not in sg until Thursday. Sigh rot die me. Here's a glimpse of my work table. 

And this is the smoking area and the view. 


Inital dress code was supposed to be casual. But now, I have to wear office smart casual. As my boss wants me to go out with the sales to visit clients. So, went H&M yesterday to buy new sets of clothes. Total damage $152. More to come. 

Heard from the "wind", after my probation, I'll be arranged to go China for factory visit. Most likely, together with Charleen. Hopefully it's with her otherwise I'll be bored to death!

The truth is. I'm really very excited to be in this industry/company. Totally anticipating for business trips!! Woohoo!! Travel and get paid. My dream job. I must work hard and even harder when I'm in sales. I know I can do it! Gambateh!



No comments:

Post a Comment